From Wiki The-West
- 1 The Rules
- 1.1 §1) One Account Per Player
- 1.2 §2) Players sharing an internet connection
- 1.3 §3) Communications
- 1.4 §4) Language
- 1.5 §5) Exclusion/Racism
- 1.6 §6) Pushing
- 1.7 §7) Bugs
- 1.8 §8) Bots
- 1.9 §9) Account sales
- 1.10 §10) General Ban
- 1.11 §11) Account deletion
§1) One Account Per Player
Each player must only play one account per world. It is not allowed to disclose your password to other players, nor is it allowed to use the same password. You are not allowed to play or look after another player’s account. An account can only be played by one player.
- It is forbidden for a player to log in to another member’s account for any reason.
- Giving your password to another player, or allowing anyone else to access your account is forbidden.
- Forcing entry to another account is prohibited. Even attempting to do so is a violation of the rules.
§2) Players sharing an internet connection
Players that share an internet connection, or live in the same household, may not duel each other or coordinate duels against another player. At least 12 hours must have passed between coordinated duels on a player. Participating in the same fort battles is allowed.
All communications will be free of politically extreme, pornographic, profane, insulting or unlawful material. It is not permitted for a player to post advertisements or links to other web based games, referral systems or money making schemes on any of the ingame communications tools. Players using the telegram and chat system to advertise any browser games other than those produced by Innogames will be permanently banned.
- It is allowed to link to suitable Youtube videos.
- It is allowed to link to web games operated by InnoGames GmbH, but no others.
This is the International version of the West. While private communications may be written in any language, all public texts must be written in English or provide an accurate English translation of any non-English text that may be included. Certain idioms that are commonly used in English but are derived from other languages are allowed, such as "Carpe Diem" or "Exitus acta probat". It is against the rules to exclude other players because of their nationality.
It is against the rules to exclude - due to age, race, religion, nationality, gender, or sexual orientation - other players from joining towns, participating in fort wars or engaging in any other aspect of the game.
Pushing refers to an exploitative use of ingame features to provide experience, cash, and/or items to other account(s). Specifically, a player may not participate in a prearranged duel, bounty, or market trade to provide and/or obtain inordinate amounts of experience points, items or ingame cash. Additionally, it is prohibited to create secondary accounts in order to provide or receive unmerited rewards via the referral system.
Each player is required to report serious or critical errors immediately to game support. A player must not take advantage of a bug, in doing so they have violated the rules.
- If you notice that a character has too many unique items you must report it.
- If you notice a spelling error or typo, you do not need to report it.
The game may only be played with a conventional browser. Macros, scripts and/or bots that automatically log on or trigger game actions are prohibited unless they have been approved by the West Team. Please refer to the forum for a list of allowed scripts or to submit yours for approval.
- It is prohibited to use a program that automatically queues work for an account.
§9) Account sales
It is forbidden for accounts or in-game activities to be involved in any financial transaction.
- A player may not purchase, sell or offer a game account on Ebay or any other sales medium.
- A player may not offer, request or extort nuggets in exchange for in-game activities.
§10) General Ban
The administrators of the West.net are the final arbiters of any rules dispute. Their interpretation of these rules is final. We reserve the right to exclude anyone from the game. All players have the right to appeal any ban via the Support System.
§11) Account deletion
A player can be deleted for a variety of reasons. If an account is inactive for over 45 days it may be automatically deleted.
- Unsuitable behavior towards the administration or support team may lead to an account being banned and\or immediately deleted depending on the severity of the abuse.
- Abuse of the support system may also lead to an account being banned or deleted.