There are five different character classes. You start off as a greenhorn. As soon as you reach level 10, you can choose one of the other four classes. But be careful, the selection is permanent and cannot be changed later. The selection of the character picture and gender is also permanent.
Choosing a class
To choose a character class, click on the blue circle in the character menu. You can have a look around and carefully consider your choice. You can also select a character picture and a gender. The picture and gender don't change the advantages of the classes. Once you've chosen everything, select the character picture and click "Choose character class". As soon as you've made your selection all advantages become active and the picture is changed.
You can stay a greenhorn as long as you choose to. It is not recommended though because you would miss out on all the advantages.
||Greenhorns are a little wet behind the ears. With a little more experience they will be able to specialise their skills in The West and find their path to fame and fortune.
- The speed on the map is increased by 150%. (Bonus does not stack with animals.)
||Adventurers are soldiers of fortune and curious discoverer. They don't want a calm and organised life, they love the risk and strive for the big fortune. Adventurers are the ideal characters for players that love quests jobs.
- The chance to find a product when working a job is increased by 10%.
- The chance to find an item during work is increased by 10%.
- You can use hotels in foreign towns for free until level 2.
- The chance to get hurt while working a job is lowered by 10%.
- Starting with hit 2 within one round of a fort battle, you have a chance of 25% to keep from being hit at all for the rest of the round.
||Duellers live for the moment. They love to duel. They challenge other players for a handful of dollars, out of revenge or even just for fun. Duellers rarely stay close to their town, they move from town to town looking for good opponents. Duellers are a good alternative class for very active players that like the conflict.
- The speed on the map is increased by 10%.
- The motivation for dueling raises faster. It is increased 20% faster.
- You receive 10% more money in a duel.
- In fort battles, you have the chance of 10% to score a critical hit. Critical hits deduct an additional 10% of the maximum hit points.
- You can perform duels within a radius of 15 minutes without traveling there.
||A lot of soldiers strive for fame and glory, others for the highest wages. They are known for their toughness. Even a hurt soldier keeps fighting. Soldiers are good defenders in duels and powerful in battles where they benefit from their skills with all kinds of weapons.
- For each skill point given to the skill health points you receive an additional 5 health points for your character.
- The level needed to use a weapon is lowered by 3 levels.
- In duels you receive a bonus of 50% to your tactic skill.
||A Worker likes honest work and tries to avoid confrontation with other players. Workers are greatly needed in each town for the construction of buildings. Most workers keep close to their towns. Workers are a great choice for players that like to plan ahead and don't mind working for the good of their town.
- The earned experience points for a job are increased by 5%.
- You pay 2% less banking fees.
- When constructing buildings in town you receive a bonus of 5% to your labor points.
- The motivation to construct buildings in town rises by 10% faster.
- In fort battles, the bonus of your sector is increased by 30% for you.
For the four character classes there are eight profile pictures (including both genders) to choose from plus the male and female greenhorn pictures, totalling 34 pictures to select from. The individual pictures hold no specific bonuses, however certain Items and Item Sets are restricted to either gender.